Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 13-03-2005 , 09:06 AM
Subscriber

Sub Division Preferences

Hi,

Does anybody know, if i can change the circle size of Sub Devision vertices.
It is sometimes hard to see the shape of the surface in areas were alot vertices are close together. I didn't find anything in the preferences to change that.

thanks for help ...

# 2 13-03-2005 , 09:54 AM
Subscriber
Two possibilities... swicth the subdiv diplay from points to numbers, the numbers are slightly larger and may be easier to see.

Another option would be to use the Operating Systems built in accessibilty feature. Federal law mandates that all OSes must have these features. One of the features is a sort of magnifier for people with vision problems. Depending on how hard it is for you to see these points, this may be the way to go.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 13-03-2005 , 10:38 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for your reply ....

but i have more the opposite problem. The circles are too big and covering the surface in some areas. I would like to reduce the size to have a point .. like vertices of polygones. In the display preferences i only see options for Nurbs and Polygones, but not for Sub Devisions.

# 4 13-03-2005 , 07:29 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Show a screen Dude

_J