Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 09-07-2007 , 07:05 PM

Hello everyone

Just signed up. Been watching some of the tutorials that are on here, and they are really helpful. Thanks to all the creators. Anyways, I thought I'd drop by and say hi.

I currently attend the International Game Architecture and Design course in Breda which involves me making 3D models for games. I might post some of my stuff later, and I hope that you guys can help with any problems I face in the future. user added image

# 2 09-07-2007 , 11:04 PM
Subscriber
Hello Snipes and welcome. Breda is the town in Netherlands yeah? Near Tilburg? How's school and how long is the education?

Currently working on reclaiming Space
The Salvation Prophecy
# 3 10-07-2007 , 07:48 AM
Yep, Breda is in The Netherlands, in Noord-Brabant, Close to Tilburg. The course is really sweet. Learned soo much. Got a lot of experienced teachers from the field aswell. The course is 4 years. IT includes to apprenticeship periods of 2 blocks (4 blocks in one year) and in the fourth year you do 2 blocks where you specialize in an area. Can't wait. Also, its a totally new course, so all my classmates and I are the first batch, and we just finished our first year user added image and somehow I passed user added image

# 4 12-07-2007 , 08:31 AM
Subscriber
hello and welcome, cool come from the netherlends ... some of the family lives in breda but mostly come from nijmegen, next to the german border ...