Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 19-04-2011 , 09:25 AM

April Challenge_Lo PolyCharacter_Alice

This my first time doing a character so be nice user added image im doing one of my favorite game characters but it is a little vague america mcgee alice, its like a dark twisted version of alice in wonderland.

So this is my model just before i bring it into z brush, i hope its ok to show it in smooth mode as i will be subdividing it so this is closer to what it will look like when im done if not i can put up the normal mesh.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by byrne_01; 28-04-2011 at 10:55 AM.
# 2 19-04-2011 , 10:39 AM
Lifetime Member
Never heard of her but NICE knife man...ooooohhhhhhh that would hurt.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 19-04-2011 , 05:34 PM
SM Tea Boy
Cool a few more WIP's would be nice user added image

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 28-04-2011 , 11:03 AM
Some new stuff nerly done now just need to do some stuff back in maya hopefully I will have it up in time.

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 28-04-2011 , 11:11 AM
Lifetime Member
OMG thats my Mum!!!! kidding mate...a good effort so far...I would try and add a bit of depth (volume) or a little more definition to her arms if you can without blowing the poly count to bits. Her face probably needs the same treatment....in all but mate a good bloody effort and dont stop!!! keep it up man and she will look the part at the finish post.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes