Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 04-01-2004 , 12:01 PM

FX5600 in Maya

Hello.
Forgive for my bad English.
It would be desirable to ask you, whether it is possible to take advantage of opportunities of video of card FX5600 in work with Maya. How it is possible to connect her Hardware Shaders to Hardware Render Maya if certainly it is possible. As in general it is possible to use FX5600 in Maya, or in other programs.www.Shut2000@bk.ru

# 2 05-01-2004 , 04:00 AM
# 3 07-01-2004 , 05:07 PM

Hardware Shaders...

If you go search on nVidia site, you should found a huge pack for this you want... It's the nVidia CG_FX (about 400 Mb of data, if I well remember) which add a new material you can apply to polys (not subd or nurbs), It's not so fast if the shape is too complex but it's surely too fast of software rendering. I use it for playblasts (works very fine & has a lots of shaders...) but no shadows or good lights...... it's all about your nVidia hardware and the overall capabilities of your PC. I think that's possible to add shadows and various effects with compositing...

Sorry for my poor english user added image

no challange for this month?

-- Don't use drugs, be