Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 06-04-2008 , 08:48 PM
Acid44

equilibrium

anyone seen it??? i just saw it for the first second and third time all in a row

FREAKING AMAZING MOVIE!!!!!

if you havent seen it... watch it now or may god have mercy on your soul

if you have... what do you like/dislike about it? fav part? :attn: :attn: :attn: :attn: :attn:

one thing i found funny is, i was just looking at a pic of the case and it said"mild violence" YA FRIGGIN RIGHT you totally see the blood spray out when they shoot people and break bones and stuff id put "awesome violence rated 10+" lol:p

Last edited by Acid44; 06-04-2008 at 08:57 PM.
# 2 06-04-2008 , 09:04 PM

Re: equilibrium

Originally posted by acid44
anyone seen it??? i just saw it for the first second and third time all in a row

FREAKING AMAZING MOVIE!!!!!

if you havent seen it... watch it now or may god have mercy on your soul

if you have... what do you like/dislike about it? fav part? :attn: :attn: :attn: :attn: :attn:

one thing i found funny is, i was just looking at a pic of the case and it said"mild violence" YA FRIGGIN RIGHT you totally see the blood spray out when they shoot people and break bones and stuff id put "awesome violence rated 10+" lol:p

yea i saw this movie a while back and i loved it a lot esp the gun fights were amazing (when the troops found christian bale hiding a dog in his trunk)....hmm i might just watch this movie again

# 3 06-04-2008 , 09:12 PM
Acid44
that part was awesome also when he was goin up to the counsil guy all those kills were wicked too

im gonna make the pistol from this movie in maya later tonight and put it in vice city user added image maybe ill do a whole thing for it with characters and cars and everything...maybe evenm some new missions:p

that movie makes me wanna play half-life 2... its like the same story-line

Last edited by Acid44; 06-04-2008 at 09:37 PM.
# 4 06-04-2008 , 11:13 PM
Acid44
yea... im so putting this in the game after i texture it:p

P.S. *dont move this to wip im just showin off like an asshole :p

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 08-04-2008 , 07:05 AM
Subscriber
I saw this ages ago. I cant really remember too much though. I like the part when he was in the dark room shooting everyone and when that guy got his face cut off!

Also, if you want a movie similar to half-life watch "Children of Men".

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge