Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 10-11-2003 , 08:37 PM

Help.

Hey all. I know this is probably not where I should be posting this question or asking at all.

I need references for a pig. Sort of, kind of a cartoony looking pig, but still one on all fours. I checked the Blueprints/References forum and all of the internet but still came up with nothing. I'm in the process of sketching one out. user added image Getting frustrated.

By chance. Does any one have a pic of something like this?

Again, sorry if I shouldnt be posting this. I just exhausted every other avenue.

Thanks,
Tony.

# 2 12-11-2003 , 11:10 PM
Below you will see what I have drawn so far. Let me know what you think. How can I improve it?

I'm trying to achive that cartoony look.

Sorry about the crappy quality of scans.

Tony.user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 12-11-2003 , 11:12 PM
Here's the top view.

Attached Images
# 4 12-11-2003 , 11:57 PM
Looks good bud.. start on the modeling=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 13-11-2003 , 02:59 PM
Yea. You think so Kurt?

I guess you have a point. Once I get the model done up I can modify it to get the look I want.

Cool! I'll do that.

Thanks Kurt.user added image

Tony.