Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 76 24-03-2003 , 11:38 PM
Boy D24e, Talk about propaganda...
Your comments about the US suggest that you speak for your WHOLE country and that you are a human lie detector...always assuming that Bush, Powell or anyone (except Suddam) is lying.
The fact is that he had what some 12 years to disarm after the first time we went through this...and at some point during this period he would not cooperate with the inspectors...so why wait more? Sure we could keep waiting in hopes that he would secretly fund another attack at innocent bystanders on our soil and hide behind the UN and their rules...sure I guess we could let this go on for years while he plays hide and seek with inspectors (whom were probably scared to death while they were trying to do their job...what great working conditions...at least soldiers can defend themselves if something does happen).
The truth is that none of us want anyone to die, but sometimes before you die of old age you might have to stand for something.

just trying to pick a few things up

# 77 24-03-2003 , 11:42 PM
Subscriber
Ok, d24e, now you're getting off topic by trying to bash bush. I doubt you know him, and yet you proceed to judge him. See, that's the problem with these kind of posts, people start putting their views that are so out of whack and it's just unfortunate.

So enough bashing of our President, because you are bashing our country, not just him, because the majority are with the president. It's not Bush alone, it's all of us.

View it how ever you want, the fact is 30 countries are in this coalition, and if Belgium is in it, they're a part of it, so you should bash your own country instead.

It may seem fun to you, but it's serious stuff, it's already happening.. All we can hope for now is a quick resolution, with minimal casulties. So let's get praying.

George

God Bless you and 3D

# 78 24-03-2003 , 11:45 PM
Well.. i wasnt saying all that stuff to you. Most of it was just me venting a little bit... and i enjoy debating every once in a while to.

but anyway, its not just that he poses a threat to us.. but he poses a threat to our allies. I think somebody that tells the people of the country, that he will pay lots of money to there families if they suiside bomb the Israil people. We dont just want to go around killing all the iraqies, we just want to kill the leaders.

Mike!!! dont close this thread! I dont think anybody is getting to serious. its just a fun debate on a very important event that is currently going on.

# 79 24-03-2003 , 11:46 PM
c'mon...there is no reason to close this thread. Freedom of speech. No one should be offended...censor yourself by not reading this thread if its offensive.

# 80 24-03-2003 , 11:50 PM

Originally posted by drj
c'mon...there is no reason to close this thread. Freedom of speech. No one should be offended...censor yourself by not reading this thread if its offensive.

Hey.. not everybody here has freedom of speech user added image user added image user added image user added image

# 81 24-03-2003 , 11:52 PM
they do when they are here!

# 82 24-03-2003 , 11:57 PM
your right! the description of the members lounge is,
"A place where you can kick back, relax and chat about .....anything!"

# 83 24-03-2003 , 11:57 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by d24e
dbirider

plz Mike don't close this thread. I'm not trying to bash other countries or persons here, just saying how I think it is.
Hidalgo, I'm sure there are a lot of you that don't care at all about this discussion. But some of us do care and like arguing with eachother (I know I do that's for sure) so why not ignore us and leave us be. Eventually it'll die out I'm sure.

Well said. I just didn't want this thread digressing into something ugly. That's all. I enjoy good debate just as much as the next person.

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

# 84 25-03-2003 , 12:08 AM
for the love of god, close this thread.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!

# 85 25-03-2003 , 12:17 AM
Subscriber
drj, c'mon man, surely we could've waited those 100-120 days more before going to war. Then at least it'd have been a war that people all over would support. I never said anything about waiting many more years though.

gcastro, I'm really not trying to offend you as persons. Hell I'll bet even George Bush might be a nice guy when you get to know him better. I just don't like his ideas and the rushing into a war that's not approved by UN.
Also, Belgium is in it because US says so, not because Belgium says so. We give transport for your troops because you are our allie. Otherwise we would be doing illegal stuff.

dbirider, the inspectors only found those Al Samoud II (if I remember correctly) missiles wich they began destroying. So after they would've been gone and making sure Iraq has nothing else hidden, how can they still be a threat to allies?
Sure they could get their tiny army across a border, but they would be defeaten for sure.

well I'm off to bed for now, going to read some about editing NURBS. I'll see your replies tomorrowmorning at schooluser added image
cu

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>

# 86 25-03-2003 , 12:46 AM
C'mon d24e...you know even if we would have waited for the 100-120 (even looking at the number makes me think it could have just turned into another inspection where the Iraqis (fully armed)drove the inspectors around to their Uncle's farm and said, "see, no missles here"...anyway..i digress)...even if we would have waited and Suddam shuffled things around just long enough for the inspectors to leave what would have that proven? That we should wait and keep inspecting? ...sure, I guess so, but we just went through 10 years of that...How long does it take? Why was he not being forthright during that ten some odd years?...why did he close out the inspectors at some point during that time?
...and lets face it...if the would have found something what would have happened through the UN and all the people with monetary interests in Iraq?...maybe more sanctions and inspectors? Its starting to sound like he is just barely doing what he has to...biding time for something.

Anyways, Goodnight...it was nice arguing with youuser added image
...and by your arguments you seem like a well-educated person and I always appreciate people that can hold a good argument (those are the kind of people that prevent wars from happening!):p
Night
-drj

# 87 25-03-2003 , 12:57 AM
Subscriber
Did I start a hot topic or what? Didn't mean for it to turn out this way, just thought you should know what was going on. Not asking if you supported the war or not. What's happening is happening, there is no stopping it. Everything leads back to jealuousy. Saddam tells his ppl that we are evil because we enjoy more freedoms than them. So in turn the go anti-usa and become terrorists (not saying that anyone who hates the us is a terrorist). I repeat EVERYTHING leads back to jealousy. EVERYTING

# 88 25-03-2003 , 01:07 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Ultragames
for the love of god, close this thread.

lol

# 89 25-03-2003 , 01:15 AM
Subscriber
Ok guys we are all going to have to agree to disagree otherwise we will be arguing till we're blue in the face lol

I think we all agree that Saddam Hussien's regime needs to be removed, we just disagree on the method. Let us leave it at that...And hope for a speedy end to this war user added image

# 90 25-03-2003 , 04:03 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by alexgc
Ok guys we are all going to have to agree to disagree otherwise we will be arguing till we're blue in the face lol

I think we all agree that Saddam Hussien's regime needs to be removed, we just disagree on the method. Let us leave it at that...And hope for a speedy end to this war user added image

Well spoken.

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html