Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-06-2004 , 06:50 AM
Subscriber

June ~ Noob ~ Der Kaiser

Hello everyone

This will be my first contest ever. I am still not clear on the rules, can some one help?

I am not sure what I want to model yet, I have only been seriously modeling for about 2 or 3 months. I was thinking of a cross between a snake and some sort of quadruped. Sortof like a Komodo dragon, but with myhtical features, something like wings and spikes. Anyways good luck to everyone

# 2 20-06-2004 , 06:52 AM
youve got like 12 days left or something... you should try reading the contest rules user added image Sounds cool, Good luck!

# 3 22-06-2004 , 03:01 AM
Subscriber

Withdrawal

Hello everyone

I am sorry to say that I must withdraw from this months competition. I found out that I will be moving this week, and I just won't have time to model. I am looking forward to next months competition and good luck to everyone who is participating this month.

P.S. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause

# 4 22-06-2004 , 08:03 PM
Subscriber
Most people don't finish these anyway. If i finally get some DVDs to transfer my work to the internet computer this will be the first challenge that i've done enough work to consider putting a final entry forward. They're just a bit of fun and a good way for us to improve.