Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 76 21-09-2006 , 08:39 PM
im on my friends computer but i see alot has been going on and i casn't to comeback hehe but this bluescreen when i start up windows is holding me back user added image. tadpole that tank is cool i love the detail and marlon john i'm sure theres going to be alot more mechs lol. thanks i needed that tadpole user added image, good lookin out man. muhahaha and another joins the battle :-D, great model zefiris. it reminds me of a gundams head crest with one those star wars robots. keep em comin and i can't wait to get back to the "neostrider" mech and finish it and for neostrider, animate it to show off its morphing lol then i'll think of something to go against zefiris and tadpoles next one hehe.

# 77 22-09-2006 , 04:33 AM
Subscriber
it's about time you shown your slef, i have been busy lately but not to busy to make this! yea just an arm but it's a good arm... well i like it just imagen it knockin down neostrider and fillin him full of hole with the many guns it has...or slapin Zefiris's bot and givin him a few more airvents...:nod: it will happen soon enough

Attached Thumbnails

I love maya
# 78 23-09-2006 , 10:17 PM
Subscriber
bit more done today, it's just the skeleton i will be arming him with armour and shield :p and more weapons but i don't know what to do for the head, any thoughts?

Attached Thumbnails

I love maya
# 79 23-10-2006 , 02:22 AM
oh yes! i'm back and it's time to finish what i started hehe,my computer is back to normal :attn: . good start but as for the head i'd say something with one eye.

# 80 23-10-2006 , 05:04 AM
Subscriber
the head IS the eye
360° visibility?

laser kindda thing reddish

Looooooots n' laods of cables?

too_tough_to_die@mac.com (AIM)
Always up for a chat !
# 81 23-10-2006 , 10:54 PM
Subscriber
oh man i dont have that robot any more, i had to clear space and thought you were not playing any more, i have even started a new project (go to the w.i.p section and look for "farmyard with a twist")
it's about time you shown your face but i need a new robot

I love maya
# 82 27-10-2006 , 05:04 PM
aw man that was a good looking model and nope i didn't quit, i just had to try and recover my files from my harddrive before i reinstalled windows and it was all gone, you work on that new robot and i'm going to finish the one i started because i i had to restart the neostrider mech cause i couldn't recover it user added image.