Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 06-03-2005 , 07:21 PM

UV Problem

I am trying to make a UV map for a room that I have put together. But the tga does not have a black background on my computer. I looked at it on another computer and the blackbackground is there. I am using UV Snapshot to create the UV map. Was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem.

# 2 08-03-2005 , 02:22 AM
Subscriber
post a few screenshots of ur problem so everyone can understand better wat exactly is ur prob.user added image

# 3 08-03-2005 , 02:34 AM
Subscriber
Are you using the same program to read the TGA files on both computers. Some programs interprete the data differently.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 4 08-03-2005 , 08:55 PM
Here is the Targa Image that I am getting. They were both Adobe programs one was Adobe Reader and the other is Adobe Photoshop. I opened it and got a little bit of a different result today as the outlines are black-where they were white when i originally posted my message. Thanks a lot by the way guys.

Attached Images
# 5 08-03-2005 , 11:19 PM
doesn't sound like a maya software problem! maybe a g card thing or...?

# 6 09-03-2005 , 02:54 AM
Im not to sure what a g card is. Can anyone dumb it down a shade for me. Thanks a bunch user added image