Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 18-09-2014 , 01:32 PM

Having some issues with transparent objects?

Hey! I just downloaded Maya 2014 student version on my computer because I was having issues with 2015 (long story) and so I've been getting familiar with it and I don't know if I've done something weird or not, but basically every time I go to make a new object and then use the scale tool on one of the faces, the object goes partially transparent?
user added image
Please help me out here? It's probably something really simple but I can't seem to work it out.... I've tried restarting the program and going to do the same actions again like three times and it still does this? So far it's only happened when I've used the extrude tool on a face and then re sized it like you can see I've done in the screenshot.
Thanks!