Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 20-02-2003 , 06:35 PM
Subscriber

my trailer

# 2 20-02-2003 , 07:19 PM
wow. that was really cool. One of the problems i saw though, was taht sometimes when simebody would say something, i couldnt really understand what they were saying.

# 3 20-02-2003 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber
hi dbridge,
thanks ...yeah i know i had to dub it over coz it wasnt getting the sound but its all fixed now so the next one should be good
i did that last august...lol

thanks again mate..

learner

# 4 23-02-2003 , 03:30 AM
Subscriber
Learner, just letting you know.. this is what I wanted to do back a while ago as well... but this is done really nicely! Seems you have some programs down pat user added image. Good Job, intending on finishing it? Oh, BTW.. did you hit your friends a lot to do some of that stuff? And how did you get thrown into that wall? Anyways, its all good... keep it up.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 5 23-02-2003 , 12:24 PM
Subscriber
hi,)v(
congrats on being a moderater..well done

thanks for the compliments...well me and my mates are sort of
umming and arring about finishing it..
but im working on a short film..
and i didnt have to hit them to hard coz they got really into
it and was like 'oh film me doing this' and 'lets try this'..lol
and the effect where i got thrown againts the wall was
really easy im working on a better effect that should stun a few people ..but we will see...lol

but i can do a little step by step if u want..

thanks alot
learner

# 6 24-02-2003 , 05:15 AM
Subscriber
user added image, well it was really cool. I will be interested to see this film you are working on. As for the step by step thing.. thats fine bud... all i need to know, was it done in real life, then sped up? Or was it done digitally, with a frozen image or something like that. user added image. And thnx for the congrats user added image.. im going to make the challenges area really cool user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 7 24-02-2003 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
oh ok no need for the step by step.lol
i just took a frame and made an artificial bluescreen in photoshop
and then made it move to where i want it in after effects and keyed out the blue screen as well...and thats it mate really.. if u get stuck just holla..!!

c ya good luck in the challanges area..

learner