Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 08-01-2003 , 11:25 AM
Kev: That's true. I think the forums at the VIP area are also more like help forums. That's totally cool since we can chit-chat here in other forums and keep the VIP area "clean" user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 17 03-02-2003 , 03:57 PM
I did check out the gnomon website, are these online tutorial the same with the DVD videos or they just part of what's on the DVD videos?

# 18 03-02-2003 , 05:58 PM
Subscriber
The online tutorials (both free and subscription based) mainly focus on a particular goal. That is it explains the step by step process of how to do a particular effect, model or whatever.

The Training videos on the other hand pretty much explains EVERYTHING about a particular tool or concept using 3-5 different examples. So the DVDs are very detailed, you'll learn just about everything you need to know about the tools and concepts.

Steven C.