Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-07-2006 , 01:58 AM

gizmo scale problem..

i am having a problem with my gizmo (move, scale, rotate tool) not fitting in the window i am working in when working with my mesh. with the move tool i can grab one of the bars and drag but the scale tool wont work unless i grab an end. also the rotate gizmo isnt showing up when i try and rotate a joint of my skeleton... i can try and rotate the joint itself but i cant control the direction of the rotation.

any ideas?

also how can i change the color of my background when i want to render my scene?

thx in advance!

'Let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised.'
# 2 18-07-2006 , 02:19 AM
Well im not sure if this will help, but +/- keys make the manipulator larger and smaller...give that a try...

As for certain ones not showing up, it might be the scale of the manipulator and it just being too large...

As for the background color, try View > Camera Attribute Editor>Environment>Background color. (you can also add an image there too)

# 3 18-07-2006 , 03:33 AM
w00t!

that was exactly it, thx esion!! :attn:

'Let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised.'
# 4 18-07-2006 , 03:38 AM
Anytime...I try to solve the problems that I can...