Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-03-2018 , 11:29 AM
Subscriber

Maya Freelancers Oxford area.

Hi folks.

My name is Stephen Hibberd and I work at Torpedogroup.com. I have been on this site for some years and thought it would be a good starting place to find some local talent.

We are looking for freelance Maya generalists to help with extra workload. Would need to be able to work in house here in Oxfordshire at times but mostly from your own location.

Work will be varied but mostly conceptual - exhibition displays, game modelling and product design, concept and rendering.

We are set up to use Maya and Vray so would be best to keep the same tool set so we can integrate it with our pipeline for future editing.

You can send CV’s, samples, website links to me directly at shibberd@torpedogroup.com also along with your daily rate.

That’s all folks!

Stephen Hibberd
3D designer at Torpedogroup.com

It is by my will alone I set my mind in motion