Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 24-02-2008 , 06:46 PM
Senior Software Developer

Double Notifications

Hi Folks...

I am having a problem with the SM board auto email system for topic replies. Whenever anyone posts in a thread I am watching I am getting 2 emails to the same address.

Its getting to be pretty annoying now user added image and would like to see if it is an issue with my SM account?

I will set my profile to stop sending automatic emails, and then re do it to see if that helps and let you know.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 2 24-02-2008 , 06:47 PM
Senior Software Developer
Nope that didnt do any good, also the board is sending me duplicates for everything. account verifications and password reminders.

Can you help pse? Its driving me bananas...

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 24-02-2008 , 08:22 PM
Jr.Who
I think they had this a while back, but it only happened to certain people. Think it's just the system screwing up (check out the time!).