Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 08-03-2008 , 09:27 PM

i feel like a real noob for askin

ok ive browsed around in maya and i cant seem to find 1-how to restore the scene to the defaults and 2-how to pull up that side bar that has the lil cordinates options and says channels /objects at the top of it plzzzzz help!!!!

# 2 09-03-2008 , 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
to restore the interface to factory defaults i think thats under Display, u'll see an option to restore the UI, i cant remember how its worded exactly, and to your second question i think ur talking about the channel box, its at the top right of the screen next to the layer editor and attribute editor icons.

# 3 09-03-2008 , 05:59 AM
lol thax man much help yah i just ended up uninstalling maya and reinstalling it lol and after that i found how to restart it myself lol hahahahah but yah thxx for the help