Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 10-06-2004 , 08:38 PM

Scholarships?

Hey all this is my first thread i have a question about the 3-D modeling world, are there any scholarships that you would suggest i apply for? I'm only a Freshman in Highschool but i wanted to get a jump on things. ill say it again, this summer im planning on getting a lot better at the 3-D imagery. I am hoping that by my jr. or sr. year ill be somewhat ok user added image Are there any scholarships that you would suggest, that youve heard of? Im looking to get into a Collage for 3-D imagery, but you know the mind-set of us kids, One day they wanna be a super hero the next a 3-D master and the next a mathmatical master user added image lol just wanted some ideas and suggestions at getting into a school like that.

# 2 11-06-2004 , 06:15 AM
Subscriber
well it's nice to hear you want to dive into the 3-D world!...I don't know any schools or summercourses you can go to..
The only thing I know is hometraining!... user added image user added image but I guess you allready tried that out....
Just to say goodluck and enjoy the summer is the only thing I could say... user added image

# 3 11-06-2004 , 09:58 AM
Heej, I can't help you much out unless you want to study in the netherlands user added image I have heared of a university in Amsterdam its called SEA I believe and its an American school for designing and music. It'll probably be in America as well, so I hope you will find a study somewhere. I'm not sure about the name by the way, I thought it was SEA but its also possible that its SAE or something like it. It has a site on the internet, but I lost it. I've heared its a great study
Hope this information is helpfull!!

-- Maya --
Pentium 4, Radeon 9800 Pro,
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 4 11-06-2004 , 10:04 AM
Heej I did some searching and I found the site, hope it's helfull!!
https://www.sae.edu/

greetz Maya[

-- Maya --
Pentium 4, Radeon 9800 Pro,
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 5 11-06-2004 , 12:55 PM
There's a topic going on at the W.I.P. forum... it's called "JOLIE" but, I think Mayatjuh has the same link above.........

# 6 11-06-2004 , 07:44 PM
thanks all user added image i will check that out when i get a chance. Going to a movie now, SCHOOLS OUT HELL YEAH!!!! user added image