Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 14-12-2005 , 09:48 AM
Subscriber

Help needed

edit: I have finally baked down a model, though following a tutorial I think it may have missed out a procedure. I have the high textured model overlayed on the low model, i select the high then the low and bake. Then attach the transfersurface file onto a lambert and enable high quality rendering in the viewer, though for some reason the model appears black like it has no assigned texture map. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.

Last edited by j5ive; 14-12-2005 at 11:24 AM.
# 2 14-12-2005 , 11:54 AM
Subscriber
Anyone?

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 3 16-12-2005 , 12:12 PM
Subscriber
2 thing i'll ask,, did you asign a lambert or something to the other model your trying to bake onto? and if yes,, look in your hypershade editer to you texters button and look for a black texture,, if there delete it,, then your utilities and delete all inside then render it again.