Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 24-11-2007 , 03:40 PM
Subscriber

Skeleton reference

hey,
I bought this book and it suppose to have skeleton reference through maya, not a pic. The problem is that i have a mac and the books CD is in PC, so skeleton reference is made in PC maya. I tried to email the file using PC to me. I have a maya CD in mac. Help me please anyone. :headbang:

# 2 02-12-2007 , 01:40 PM
So what is it that you want help on actually?

how to construct a skeletal bone structure on a certain animal?
or how to get the file from PC to mac?
or how skeleton bone works in maya?

9 months into Maya...and still learning...
0 experience with any other 3D programs
# 3 02-12-2007 , 01:45 PM
okay i think i get what you wanted, so you want to get the PC files of the skeletal bones reference and transfer it into your mac?

If you were able to find a PC to open the CD and view its files, and
if you emailed the .ma or .mb file from a PC computer to your email > so you can open it on your mac, that should've work...? correct? cuase maya files in PC and Mac should be the same.

if you're talking about changing the PC files on the CD to become Mac file, that beats me.

or maybe i'm just reading the question wrong >,<

9 months into Maya...and still learning...
0 experience with any other 3D programs