Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 13-11-2007 , 02:12 PM
Acid44

my new toy

i got a new toy yesterday and wanted to post it cause its the start of my second attempt at a collection user added image

user added image
CLICK
user added image
TO
user added image
ENLARGE
user added image

i love it its named johnny... HERES JOHNNY:p

# 2 13-11-2007 , 02:20 PM
Subscriber
Holy crap!! Wot ya gonna use that thing for, seems unnecessary for just cutting up fruit lol!

Chris

# 3 13-11-2007 , 02:26 PM
Subscriber
umm... lol how much did it cost? and whered you get it from?

A great mod for Jedi academy www.moviebattles.com

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
23.5 inch LCD + a 19 inch
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram
8800GTS 512 video card @700mhz
# 4 13-11-2007 , 02:51 PM
Acid44
its my carrying around knife user added image no fruit cuttin for me, just people cuttinuser added image

its listed at $45 CAN but i got it for $50 with a set of throwing daggers for my buddy

i got it from a new sword stand at the flea market by my house, if i work this week ill eith be gettin a gunblade or buster sword from final fantasy or another one of those and a katana:bandit:

user added image

BTW do i look like a psycho holding it?:p

# 5 13-11-2007 , 03:11 PM
Subscriber
Yes very much so!! lol

Chris

# 6 13-11-2007 , 03:14 PM
I LOVE IT

I'm gonna stop the canadian jokes now just in case you fly over to aus and cut me ahah

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 7 13-11-2007 , 03:16 PM
Acid44
brng it OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNuser added image

# 8 13-11-2007 , 03:24 PM
Subscriber
Personally I despise weapons and I am really glad you can't just buy that sort of stuff over here.
I hope that about being you carrying around knife was a joke -what's the point, can't be for means of defending yourself as this looks like something you'd use to attack to me...

-sorry but thumbs down for this one

www.animateme.me.uk
# 9 13-11-2007 , 03:46 PM
Acid44
its cool man alot of people i know dont like weapons either but i actually do carry that around and as of the saturday ill have one strapped to each arm and a katana on my back, everyones entitled to their own opinion and my opinion is i like them, if you dont i respect that thoughuser added image

# 10 13-11-2007 , 03:50 PM
I will have to agree with Acid on this.

In this day and age self protection is vital. I have a knife on me at all times (its only a pocket knife) cuz you never know what maniacs will try and attack you. It happens.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 11 13-11-2007 , 03:52 PM
Acid44
well louis remember that next time the maniac will be me and will have 2 of those and a katana:p

its true though i think its nessecary to carry protection at all times maybe not to that extent but of some sort like a shotgun or rocket launcher user added image

# 12 13-11-2007 , 04:09 PM
Subscriber
yep your opinion is fine, I never questioned that. I'm just wondering what do you need to protect yourself from, -bears
And where does it stop, if someone had a gun you'd look pretty bad with all your blades, are you going to get one next?

Just out of curiosity, I am not exactly familiar with canadian law, but what would happen if you'd get stopped by the police, had these two things strapped to your arms and your katana on your back?

www.animateme.me.uk
# 13 13-11-2007 , 04:17 PM
Jr.Who
Hey acid, pretty sweet blade, are you gonna model it?

I kinda agree with louis, but farbtopf at the same time. I mean, it is cool to have those kind of weapons (whether it be for a hobby, collecting them, etc.), but I don't see a reason that you should need to carry it around. Like louis said, he has a pocket knife, which is a good idea, but if you really need a katana for self-defense, then you are pretty much paranoid. :p

# 14 13-11-2007 , 04:28 PM
Acid44
i plan on trying to model it when i get my comp working but like i said

its true though i think its nessecary to carry protection at all times maybe not to that extent but of some sort like a shotgun or rocket launcher user added image

i was jokin about the guns but maybe a pocket knife at least
user added image

# 15 13-11-2007 , 04:38 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure Acid would be arrested with all those weapons. I think he is joking about taking that on the street. I would never do that lol. Youd be reported in a heartbeat.