Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 27-02-2004 , 12:05 AM

How do I drag GIJoe onto my shelf?

The instructions say nothing about it, and I'm sick of using the script editor to open it all the time. I use the script editor to open it up and get to the GIjoe preload dialog box (where you choose light type and number of lights), which is just a normal looking windows xp window, so I tried to grab the top blue tab and drag it over my custom shelf, it does nothing. If you've done this before, can you tell me how to do it? Thanks

# 2 27-02-2004 , 01:31 AM
Subscriber
You will only have toopen it with the script editor one last time user added image

open the script editor and "clear all" -then open GIJ - in the main window select all of the script and middle mouse drag them into whatever shelf you want- you can then edit the icon in the shelf editor- this works with all scripts you may run.

good luck!

# 3 27-02-2004 , 02:43 AM
Thankyou!

# 4 27-02-2004 , 04:27 AM
Subscriber
no problemo user added image