Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-11-2003 , 07:27 PM

lost a part of my car...

I'm working on a car. I'm doing it in parts.. front side back top and stuff.. now I hid the front and side of the car to work on the back.. and after an hour modeling on the back and a few saves later I wanted to see how the complete model would look and the front and side didn't come up again...user added image I maybe accidently deleted them or something I don't understand.. is there a way to get my lost objects back? I didnt used the increment save option.. and the 'z' is also not an option 'cause I saved a few times during modeling! please help me!!

------------------------------------------------
...addict...but luckely for me it's Maya!
# 2 09-11-2003 , 07:40 PM
Subscriber
Sounds daft I suppose but did you try the show / all option?

# 3 09-11-2003 , 08:37 PM
If that doesn't work, check and see if they are even listed in the outliner. Also, if they are in you old file version, you can always import them

# 4 10-11-2003 , 08:03 AM
not in the outliner.. and I only had one file of the car, so I think I totally lost it.. thanx anyways for the reply's dudes!

...addict...but luckely for me it's Maya!