Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 16-04-2007 , 05:29 AM

Help please

Hi. I am looking to develop a logo for a company, and the logo I need just happens to be very much like the frog in the tutorial. How do I get in touch with the folks at SimplyMaya? I need to have it slightly reworked, and am willing to pay.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you,

Drew

# 2 16-04-2007 , 05:33 AM
i think you would want to PM (Private Message) Kurt.

# 3 16-04-2007 , 05:37 AM
Thank you arran. I will go and try to look him up in the member list, thanks!

# 4 16-04-2007 , 09:59 AM
i'm thinking he might just say 'get points and download the tutorial, then you can make your own' *shrug*

Accept no substitutions.
# 5 24-04-2007 , 01:23 PM

Originally posted by NeoStrider
i'm thinking he might just say 'get points and download the tutorial, then you can make your own' *shrug*

He might, but I dont do Maya. I need the frog, or close to it, nbut have not heard back from him. Is anyone out there interested in making me a frog like the tutorial? Like I said, I will pay... but we have to materially change the frog in the tutorial if I cannot get a hold of the artist (I dont want a ripoff). Please let me know, and how I can contact you... Thaks