Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 08-08-2009 , 08:50 AM

Simply Maya Tutorial in 3D Artist Mag

Just got the latest 3D artist mag and noticed a free simply maya tutorial on the free disk.

Thought there would have been an anouncement on here somewhere promoting it or have I missed it?

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 2 08-08-2009 , 09:03 AM
The Nurb Herd
i noticed that too.

# 3 08-08-2009 , 09:59 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Dudes

There was one in last months too, but wasnt done under the Simply name, just mine!! It was a hand tutorial I did especially for it - David got me to do it - I think he is releasing more for 3dArtist mag too

J

# 4 08-08-2009 , 11:59 AM
Ya should have said Jay!

I didnt get last months.

I would have thought that it would have been all over the site as well as mailing members.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 08-08-2009 , 02:10 PM
The Nurb Herd
i did the 3 issues for a pound deal. I don't really look at the tutorials but i remember something about a hand, i'll check it oot.

is it just me or is it a little thin (the mag i mean).