Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 08-03-2014 , 02:22 PM

Animating "by frame" value

Hi guys,

It's me again with another stupid question!

I have a scene where I am planing to play a render at once. I have no time to composite so I have to play it at once. What I want to do is to animate the "by frame" rate from 0.3 to 1 ,which is possible to do so or at least there is "Set Key" option on that bar! I have made some tests to check if it's working and for now I have rendered Hardware Render but it seems it doesn't work with it. If I have 600 frames to render and I have set animation on "by frame" from 0.3 to 1 at the 600th frame then I should have something like 1500frames at the end. Not more then that! I am not that good in math ! After I have render it with Hardware Render I have 1900 frames which is as if I had rendered the 600 only on 0.3 !

Now I am trying to render on Maya Software and see if there is difference !

Do you have any idea if Maya Software doesn't work how I can animate the "by frame" ?

Did I do something wrong ?

user added image

Attached Images
# 2 08-03-2014 , 03:43 PM
I've just finished the Maya Software render and it seems that it doesn't take in consideration the keys on the "by frame" I just rendered 600 frames.....

anyone knows how to do it....

# 3 23-05-2018 , 02:51 AM

by frame problem