Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 61 22-11-2009 , 08:10 PM
Subscriber
wow, nice!

how'd you do the horses (i assume they are Pegasus)?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 62 22-11-2009 , 08:20 PM
The thin red line
lovely work, was the horse done with a alpher, verry good control, after seeing your work in zbrush I will have to look at some of the work I have done again........dave

ps.how do get that control, do you use the lazymouse?

Last edited by daverave; 22-11-2009 at 08:26 PM.
# 63 23-11-2009 , 07:26 AM
Chirone: right it’s a Pegasus, at first i wanted to put a dragon since he is a samurai but damn Dragons are hard to sculpt without a tablet, so i hope that horse doesn’t spoil the character, i mean he could be a Greek samurai user added image and yeah it was just done using a standard brush.

daverave: no alpha used just standard brush, it was fully done by Mouse, no lazy mouse just click click and CTRL-Z. to be honest ive got a lot to learn as well, zbrush has loads of interesting things in it

anyways sadly i would only get my wacom tablet by next year so now I’m finding hard to do the snake scale, oh well i hope there is someone out there who found an easy way, i better go find him user added image

Autume Challenge Nov 09

Moving Forward