Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 22-03-2003 , 04:23 PM
Kevin

Day out date / place changed

well seems that we only have 1 person in the uk apart from me and Dave wanted (or could make) the day out in London so here is what we have now done.

Myself and Dave are travelling to Germany on the 4th April - flying back on the 7th so if any one can make it there or live in the area then let us know and we can arrange something. If not then please dont reply to this post.

We are meeting up with Philip (our chap who runs the lightwave site) the flights over there are ridiculous cheap so get booked up!

If in the UK, British airways have a flight on them days for £80 return!!! You couldn’t have a day out in London for that! - So common guys!

It will be a great time! I know that some of you guys may be under the thumb a bit and a little scared of the mrs, but just say its work related and when you get home you will bring her back a nice pair of shoes!

So... who’s up for it?