Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 24-04-2006 , 11:31 PM
Subscriber

inport song file!

hey i am doing the orc lip tut and i cant inport the song file! and it just says can't find file. help plz thanks!

# 2 25-04-2006 , 02:30 AM
hmm...you mean import a song file into the scene?....I'm not sure but, don't you just drag the song file and drop it into the timeline?...

9 months into Maya...and still learning...
0 experience with any other 3D programs
# 3 25-04-2006 , 02:31 AM
Subscriber
yeah, but i fixed it i just had to restart my computer, kinda dumb. lol thanks though

# 4 26-04-2006 , 10:54 PM
Subscriber
(noob answer) if restarting the computer doesnt work when you have dragged a song onto the timeline. go to the animation preferances. make sure the playback is in realtime (24 fps).

if that doesnt work, well then ur speakers aren't plugged in.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 5 26-04-2006 , 11:39 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by 13th_resident
(noob answer) if restarting the computer doesnt work when you have dragged a song onto the timeline. go to the animation preferances. make sure the playback is in realtime (24 fps).

if that doesnt work, well then ur speakers aren't plugged in.

I found out that it has to be a .wav file... SPEAKers arnt on my butt, it says 'cant find file' SPEAKERS arnt on haha. that is a noob answer.