Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 04-10-2007 , 07:45 PM

Switch between cameras

i need some help using multiple cameras in my animation

i want to play a clip using a camera and then in the middle of the

clip switch the view to another camera and coninue the clip

Can i do that??

i know how to play a clip using one camera

# 2 04-10-2007 , 09:11 PM
I don't know if I understand correctly, but what I would do is this:

Render the complete animation out using one camera, then render it again using the other camera. Then I'd use a editing app like windows movie maker, premiere, final cut or imovie and edit it.

As far as I know that's how it's done, you render in maya, and edit in editing apps.

Good luck!

# 3 04-10-2007 , 09:36 PM

Thanks

i can do that

but i thought that i can use multiple cameras in Maya in the same Scene to edit it inside Maya

Anyways thanks for the Info

i just get a movie editor

# 4 05-10-2007 , 12:35 PM
Subscriber
You don't have to render out the whole scene twice (or how ever many cameras you have) you only need to render out the frames of the animation that you want from either camera. For instance the first 100 hundred frames from camera one, then maybe 20 frames from camera 2, etc.

Hope this helps

Chris

# 5 30-07-2018 , 02:10 PM
You can use the camera sequencer in Maya to setup and render all your shots in the same scene with multiple cameras.