Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 11-10-2015 , 09:13 AM
Lifetime Member

Life Time membership

Hello Guys

I have a simple question, i was thinking that i might purchase the lifetime membership. Does this membership include the Video training, will it all be free or do i still have to purchase some of the video. Hoping lifetime membership covers everything including Training video

# 2 11-10-2015 , 11:11 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hi it covers all video training including future training.

Hope that helps
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 30-07-2018 , 11:41 AM
Lifetime Member
I have a lifetime membership but it has been a while since I visited the site. I am back looking at using Maya again so I logged in for some tutoprial help. I seems though that even though I am logged in and my account says Lifetime account, I cannot view the online videos as it says I need a subscription?

cheers

# 4 31-07-2018 , 08:38 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi MacNimation,

If you look on the tutorials page you should see a link that says Downloads just above the tutorial overview. You can download all the tutorials you would like from these links

If there is anything else i can do please let me know.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 01-08-2018 , 11:00 AM
Lifetime Member
Hi, thanks for the response. I can download the files ok. I do not have the option though to watch the tutorials online, is that a separate subscription requirement?