Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-02-2006 , 06:15 PM
Subscriber

Installing OMToolbox (or MJPoly)?

While looking for MJPoly Tools I stumbled upon OMToolbox which I remember Dilberts said he is using to make his BMW, so I decided to download it, but I can't find any instructions on how to download it. It's probably just pretty basic script installation, but I've never gotten the grasp of that, so if someone could take a look at it or already knows how to install it I'd be really grateful.

Another way of doing this could be if someone posted a link to MJPoly Tools 'cause I couldn't find it user added image

Here's the link to OMToolbox

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 2 20-02-2006 , 10:07 PM
Subscriber

Last edited by micgaz; 20-02-2006 at 10:15 PM.
# 3 20-02-2006 , 11:17 PM
Thought I should reply to this one.

Blomkaal:
I recon that you mean "install" instead of "download" the second time you mention it?
The installation instructions was located in the documentation page at the link you have posted, but I have moved it into the left menu bar now so you shouldn't need to look for it as a sublink anymore.

Direct link to the installation section

Concerning MJPoly Tools now, the development of this tool has stopped a long time ago and Mikkel jans is now working on OMToolbox instead which also includes almost all of the tools in MJP as well as a bunch of new ones.
Anyhow, MJP has been well tested over the lest years and as far as it fits your needs, there is no reason for trying out OMT, but if you want more, I definitely recommend that you take a look...

- www.jakob.welner.dk
- Founder and developer of <a href="https://omtoolbox.sourceforge.net">OMToolbox</a>
# 4 21-02-2006 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber
Mange tak user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"