Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 26-11-2003 , 11:04 PM
Kevin

Very Inspirational!

wow dudes, I used to have to pop to cgtalk etc to be inspired...now I just pop into the challenges and wips!

Its great to see such great work being done. Some of this months entries for the challenge are awesome...if you guys aint seen then its well worth the look!

well done sm`ers user added image

# 2 26-11-2003 , 11:40 PM
Subscriber
CGTalk !!! You own the best three CG sites on the net and u visit CGTalk.

EDIT: - The work there does put most of us to shame though, however i have to agree this months challenge entries are excelent and some of the work in W.I.P such as Kurt's "Warm Up" is also great.

EDIT AGAIN: - ahh, i've just realised i'm advertising CGTalk in my signature (vist my cgtalk challenge). I'm off to change it right now.........

Last edited by ckyuk; 26-11-2003 at 11:46 PM.
# 3 27-11-2003 , 12:00 AM
Way to go SM yes the entries are looking great.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 27-11-2003 , 12:02 AM
Kevin

Originally posted by ckyuk
CGTalk !!! You own the best three CG sites on the net and u visit CGTalk.

I used to visit the cg sites, but to many banner ads there for me now user added image very off putting

# 5 27-11-2003 , 12:32 AM
Subscriber
Quot:ckyuk

LOL that funny!

# 6 27-11-2003 , 08:34 PM
Subscriber
Well i couldn't leave it there after saying that now could i. Only problem is if i want to check or update my challenge thread i'm going to have to look through the other hundred odd challenge threads. user added image

# 7 28-11-2003 , 08:24 AM
CGtalk has great work. However they have so many members that any post taht dosnt get put on the front page slips away into the mist VERY fast.

Also... people are so used to work right out of the movies, that they think EVERYTHING sucks. I've only ever posted one peice of art there, and barley got anyone to even look at it.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 8 28-11-2003 , 07:12 PM
Subscriber
yeah the two things a don't like about CGTalk is that it's not very noobie friendly and everyone there is so serious.

# 9 29-11-2003 , 12:39 AM
They are the snobs amoung us...user added image user added image