Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-06-2006 , 02:13 PM

Can any one help with an animation for a TV Pilot

Hi All,

I've directed a low budget TV Pilot and had an animator create a 3d logo in maya and animate it. However, I need a couple of changes made to it, both simple things; change the resolution from 1.067 to 1.422 and a slight change to one of the animations and we can't get hold of this guy anymore.
Like I said it's low budget and what there was has gone, all the cast and crew worked for free anyway, so I can't offer any money, but I will give you a credit for your work and send you a dvd copy of the finished pilot. Also the production company I worked with and I will need other work done in the future, some of which will be paid some not, and you'll be given first refusal on the work.
If anyone is interested in helping out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Kris

London, UK

contact me at sirfoxalot@googlemail.com
# 2 14-06-2006 , 04:05 PM

join huddersfield3d you might have a student

join www.huddersfield3d.co.uk web site discussion board and send a message, some of our students might help you even free?

It is at the buttom of the screen how to join the discussion board

please visit www.huddersfield3d.co.uk for more information