Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 28-11-2002 , 05:12 PM
Subscriber

the matrix-bullet scene

can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to use after effects to reproduce the bullet scene in matrix? you know, the slowed down look with cgi bullets?

<html><font size=2>
<font color="blue">
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.

--TOOL, 10,000 Days---

</font></pre>
</html>
# 2 28-11-2002 , 08:13 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 08-12-2002 , 04:15 PM
I just created a partical emiter, parented it to the bullet, and created an Sine expression, that the scalepp is controled by the time. Just create a simple creation expression with the starting scale, and create a runtime expression using the sin function. Hope this will give you some ideas, it doesn't create "disc" but you can use blobs, as the particles, and it will look like the matrix. then, you can write another expression, that controls the color pparticle, and you can make one bright green, another one bright red, then render, create a displacement map when compositing, and it fits in nicely, I used this method for a shot few second clip that I am including on my demo reel. I have it rendered and composited, but I am going to wait to show it untill my entire demo is done. THanks,
Brian
Hope this helps at all.

# 4 15-12-2002 , 09:18 AM
Any chance you could tell us your expressions?

Just wonderinguser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com