Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 05-07-2005 , 01:29 PM

Batch Rendering Error!

I made a animation and i want to export it, i used Batch Render... But when i render it, it comes out as unknown .Files! One for every frame i made, instead of all in one .Swf file.. I use Maya Vector, name.ext (Vector Multi Frame), Macromedia SWF..

# 2 05-07-2005 , 04:10 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Batch Render creates a sequence of images, u'll just need an editor, like the one that McKinley uses in the video.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 05-07-2005 , 06:53 PM

Originally posted by Total Rookie
Batch Render creates a sequence of images, u'll just need an editor, like the one that McKinley uses in the video.

Whos McKinley? lol, and btw.. i think i got it work, nearly.. but i made a camera, but it dont work.. how i activate it?

# 4 05-07-2005 , 06:57 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Hmmmm...grab the free tutorial "Render Globals". Mr. Mckinley appears there. And he will kill your questions. Anyway, if u don't want to grab it just to know 'bout yr camera, go to render globals and turn the render view (or somethin' like that) from persp to camera.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 5 05-07-2005 , 09:20 PM
Subscriber
when you do the playblast, click the box to get the options up, there you can choose between fcheck and mediaplayer, fcheck is a maya program which just plays it.