Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 01-02-2007 , 08:32 AM
Wow, I think it may be my screen resolution, mabey not. Anyway its defiinitly something to fix. Thanks for bringing it up.

Last edited by wokendreams; 01-02-2007 at 09:10 AM.
# 17 02-02-2007 , 09:39 AM
I hope this fixes the proportions, however I would greatly apreceate it if any further imperfections were pointed out to me, thank you also for your help so far. Anyway I wont post new wires as they are the same I mearly used a deformation lattice for reshapeing her as I think the wires work well for the poly count which is around 3000. I may consider upping the polly count to a higher level once it is perfected at this stage. However for now my main concern is shape, also having it riged for animation and a clothing set take priority. Please more c&c. Also I will be giving her more charicter form this point on, I am hoping to give her a more realistic feel without increased poly's.

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 03-02-2007 , 10:49 AM
Smoothed with greater detial (colar bone leg muscle breasts reshaping, and other minor changes). I'm thinking its almost time to move on to the next stages?

Attached Thumbnails
# 19 08-02-2007 , 02:39 AM
My UVs done. Not much time lately but I'll be getting back to this right away. Man UV's are a lot of work.

Attached Images