Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 17-07-2013 , 10:36 PM

Can't download people for my scene!

user added imageI want to insert figures into my scene. I really need business people. They are so expensive and before I purchase some from Creative Crash I tried downloading some free .mb files but they download as .rar files, which Maya does not recognize.
I am also frustrated as I was told I could easily import .3ds files (there are many more people files available in this format) but Maya does not recognize. I tried downloading the Maya 2013 Bonus tools from Autodesk but I still don't get any drop down menu with these tools. I tried selecting this file type in the plugins manager but I only see .bundle files (no option to select .rar or .3ds files for download).
Any help is appreciated. I just need some seated and standing business people to drop into my scene.

# 2 17-07-2013 , 11:31 PM
Bored but busy
Rar files are compressed files. You need winrar to unzip them.