SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / SimplyMaya Tutorials / Simply Maya Tutorials / Question on Interiors and Furniture Tutorials

Simply Maya Tutorials This area is for questions and comments on our Video Training Library. We also welcome tutorial requests.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

12-05-2015, 10:14 PM   #1
brillustrate
Subscriber

Question on Interiors and Furniture Tutorials
Hi,

I just bought this series and after watching a few min into the first video it gets right into setting up a floor plan texture on a plane. I didn't see the reference image being used for the floor plan in the provided download. Is it provided?

I did see that the first volume download has a maya project, but it loaded with errors (no textures/images, etc.)
12-05-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
David
SM Site Programmer

You can find the floor plan attached to this post along with some other textures you might find helpful in the tutorial.

Sorry it should be included with the download i'll check why you did not get it the first time.

All the best
David
Attached Files
File Type: zip mytextures.zip (458.1 KB, 160 views)
13-05-2015, 05:55 PM   #3
brillustrate
Subscriber

Thanks David!