Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 76 20-04-2003 , 11:41 AM
Subscriber

and a little more.. C+C

ok I see it iin this new render.. also the larynx is a little to pronounced for what you might be going after in looks.. have it back a little more. less pronounced. and soften up the curve around the bottom of it..

I did a little ilistration..

# 77 21-04-2003 , 04:32 AM
Subscriber
Exelent work Ereitz! user added image and full of details...
Wery nice, I'm wordless.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" A.Einstein
# 78 24-04-2003 , 03:58 AM
Ghaaa! Eeeshshsh! That's some mighty fine modelling and an excellent grasp of the female form!

My best ideas come to me while in bed!
# 79 24-04-2003 , 05:07 AM
Thats some great work ereitz! The model is looking really good!! The body work is really smooth and detailed keep it up, I wanna see the final piece user added image

I need a paying art job! ;o)
My website! That is groosly outdated...!

# 80 24-04-2003 , 07:35 AM
Subscriber
I'm feeling like ereitz is going to come out and suprise some people. He has not updated in a little. Its like he is a mad scientist down the the basment lab !

Ereitz, go over the the tournament and vote on a winner if you get the time befor its closed.. your a good C+Cer !!

BTW the vote is between Vectorman and M. not me.

# 81 24-04-2003 , 07:48 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for the positive feedback el_newty, acidoz, deadhand and esp. pony for the diagram - 100 percent - gotta work on that neck! I love collarbones and the hollow of the neck on a woman but it's complicated to get it right. I'm pretty loaded up with work and everything else but I want to get this model finished and a really good hellish render in! thanks again for the encouragment user added image

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>
# 82 24-04-2003 , 08:13 AM
Subscriber
No prob.. but Ereitz. I love the detail also, (yes I'm about that soft spot on a womans neck). But I'm really looking forward to seeing your whole concept realized. So if you are pressed for time move on, you can always fix the neck after.
I realize your probably wise, and all ready know this. I just wanted to personally say this. After all I would like to be up against your best render at the end of the month.

# 83 30-04-2003 , 10:04 PM
Subscriber
Hey Ereitz..Very nice work ..good luck mate!user added image

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 84 30-04-2003 , 10:45 PM
Kevin
nice work... hope you get you final render done

# 85 30-04-2003 , 11:23 PM
Subscriber
Hi everybody! Thanks for the encouragement and valuable c & c. I regret to say that this model will not get finished in time for the contest... user added image

I'm just totally swamped at work, which is a good thing, but bad for my input to this forum. Good luck to all the other entries. I hope I can find time to get this into a WIP thread and develop it to the end.

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>