Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-06-2009 , 06:38 PM
Subscriber

space ship competition. Late entry

I didn't realize that the space ship competition ended on june the 1st i thought it was on june the 31st.I was stupid ;( :headbang: . Even thought this was my entry. I had fun making it. I also knew i wouldn't have won any way. Here is what my entry was going to be.

Attached Thumbnails

Im Back and now 13 (:

Autume Challenge Nov 09
# 2 09-06-2009 , 09:52 PM
Subscriber
ah, that sucks
take note for the next competition that you should be showing progress of your model (as arran said in your original speedy thread)
like what everyone else had been doing. or you could easily come up with a fantastic picture and you could have taken it from someone else. without showing your progress it's harder to tell the work is yours

hope you join in the next competition as well (whenever that may be)

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 10-06-2009 , 10:13 PM
oh man - that's a shame - i remember this ship - looks cool - i'm glad you still posted the final image - nice job.