Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 24-08-2009 , 01:58 PM

disappearance in Persp view

Only in Persp view I seem to have somehow set up an object to appear only when I click on it. When unselected it disappears off the screen. It's a cube I'm using as an Arm Control which I have disabled all the render stats. If I enable the Display Handle or the Display Local Axis atributes in the Display menu I can see those. And the object appears fine in all the other orthographic views. Can anyone suggest how to get this thing back in the perspective view?

Stretch.

vay kind of you.
# 2 25-08-2009 , 05:23 PM
Subscriber
So im assuming your clicking on the object in another view then looking threw your persp?

Could you post up some screengrabs, as it might make things maybe a bit easier to work out

# 3 25-08-2009 , 05:26 PM

think I fixed it.....sort of

thank you for your reply. Seems like having the object in a Layer meant I couldn't disable those display attributes. Just took it out of the layer. Not sure what it was really about but onwards.

Cheers

Stretch

vay kind of you.