Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 03-05-2006 , 09:07 AM
Subscriber

BIG PROBLEMS

Hi yall,

I got a massive problem with Maya at the moment and it’s not a good time to have problems like this when you are in the middle of a project. AAAARRR!
Anyway the problem is that when I batch render my animation this message pops up
//ERROR: CANNOT FIND AN AVAILABLE PORT//
If anyone could help me out with any idea on how to fix the problem please let me know.

Cheers

:angery:

# 2 08-05-2006 , 07:48 PM
Subscriber
its not finding a way out to the internet, either by your firewall or you blocked it completely form internet access. Cause when you do a final batch render it sends a little signal out to alias saying someones making a final render and this is where its coming from. Its kind of Alias' little antipirating protection in a way.