Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 12-11-2005 , 11:22 PM
Subscriber

big problem with polygon and subd

hello
I know probably this sounds a little bit crazy. I have a problem in converting poly to subd.
I am desiging a human body and everything was ok in desiging the torso but just today I faced this problem. when I am converting to subd and I try to show the vertix but they don't show up so I can not work with them. besides when I right click on the subd I don't see the menu for subds it's like the menu for the polygones (for example I don't have "display coarser or finer and polygone). I don't have this problem with other part (head hand...) I don't know what is wrong? and how can I fix it. please help me if you have any idea in this case.
thanks

rsh
# 2 12-11-2005 , 11:36 PM
The Maya Mountain
Please post in only one forum.

Fraid I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry.

# 3 14-11-2005 , 08:21 AM
Do you get an error message?

In the log window?