monkey99 0 0%
ColdWave 3 11.11%
taquion 0 0%
mastone 1 3.70%
s2-speedy 10 37.04%
gster123 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 07-09-2009 , 09:22 PM
Subscriber
I think mikes like super buzy not seen him online for days - but aint his saw game out soon, he`ll pop in at some point - he always does

Ha it looks like we cant decide the winner as well - 10 each well done.

Im a little upset that taquion has no votes as that is a really good piece of art - sorry mate

Last edited by tweetytunes; 07-09-2009 at 09:28 PM.
# 17 08-09-2009 , 05:00 PM
The Maya Mountain
haha, a tie! user added image You guys don't make it easy on me do ya? Congrats, guys! I'll make an announcement soon.

New challenge will be up within the hour.

# 18 08-09-2009 , 06:22 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
# 19 08-09-2009 , 08:49 PM
wow, didn't mean to stir up trouble.

No worries Coldwave...I've got thick skin...takes alot to offend me.

To explain, when I read the rules, my eyes deceived me. I originally thought it said you CAN'T use existing villians so I thought entries were all original concepts. So I appologize if I offended anyone.

Hammer.horror: That is correct I didn't know who Mr Burns was but I just googled it and found out he's part of the simpsons cartoon. I don't watch that show. I've heard of bart simpson and homer simpson but that's all. I assumed all entries were original works so there was no reason for me to google him. It's very rare for me to watch tv.

Also, that fact that speedy's entry was a devil suggest mischievious and such so I stand by opinion on that one.

gster: Like I said, you're entry was impressive. Even though I misunderstood the rules, the judge did not, so he would not have taken my comment into consideration for the final decision.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!