Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 02-04-2007 , 08:18 PM

manipulator tools missing

im missing my manipulator tools in a couple of my differentviews. i see it in my front view but not my other three default views. i select components and then activate either the scale, rotate or move tools and no manipulator. anyone know how to get them back?

i installed maya 8.5 on a laptop running vista. this copy of maya is from work and has never been installed on a vista machine and has never had this problem. is this a vista related problem or is there a way to properly display them. no settings were tweaked.

# 2 02-04-2007 , 08:32 PM
sounds like a graphic cards issue - do a search for missing manipulator / transform tools and I'm sure you'll come up with a ton of similar questions and responses.