Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 13-07-2007 , 11:25 AM
Subscriber

A Starting Point

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to Simply Maya, I've been a member for a while but just now starting to come on the site, and I just wanted to know if there was an area I should start at when trying to model a human head. I've been using Maya for about 2 years. I know part of it but am trying to expand my knowledge. So If anyone could give me pointers or a specific tutorial to buy of the site I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

# 2 14-07-2007 , 08:32 PM
Well as you are a beginner, get some beginner tutorials(some of them are free. :p)

Other then tutorials from this site I recomennd Digital tutors.

# 3 14-07-2007 , 08:41 PM
Hi Scotty

Not to sue what you mean by "if there was an area I should start at when trying to model a human head"

If you want to post your progress make a thread in the WIP section and you'll get some crits comments and pointers.

IF you need a tutorial theres a fair few on the internet, if you google making a head in maya you'll find them.

Good luck!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 15-07-2007 , 01:20 PM

Last edited by Weyu; 15-07-2007 at 01:28 PM.