Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-08-2006 , 09:53 AM

i cant just get it

hell im new and still learning maya ,ive got a problem with animatating substances to move
and the other problem is to use a face modeller whereby i can import a picture and modell that certain picture

maya is the best
# 2 06-08-2006 , 12:16 AM
Subscriber
I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you want to import an image to model from, there are a couple of ways. I will give you the simplest way. You can do it by going to your work window and doing as follows:

Go to "View > Image Plane > Import Image". You can then import any image you like. Of course, you'll want to import a front view picture to your "Front View" work window, a side view to the side window, &c.

That's really all there is to it!

"Ad astra per aspera..."