SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / active to passive

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

26-10-2015, 08:26 AM   #1
khaled77

active to passive
hi every one .. i do have a question about active and passive rigid bodie so i did smal modeling someone throwing a ball using active and passive the problem i get is that the skelton goes all the way with the ball
i wonder what wrong i did .. and in the same time .. what is the right way using active and passive for a model wearing a neckless that i dont want to riggid time to time ..

thank u .. and if there a tutorial please drop the link .. thank u