Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-01-2005 , 03:59 PM

2 questions..

I have 2 questions first,

1. I want to extrude these faces, with keep faces togheter off.. as you can see in the screenshot the faces in the edges in the middle will not extrude, so the faces do keep togheter user added image
In hte video, it gets deselected and then selected again, but i'm not sure which buttons i should press?

2. I have hidden some objects with Alt + H, now I have closed the file, and opend it again.. I can't get them back with Ctrl + Shift + H.. it says no previous hidden objects to show. How can I get them back so i can see them again user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 21-01-2005 , 05:06 PM
The Maya Mountain
make sure you press enter when you tell it to turn Keep Faces Together off to make sure the change holds.

To bring hidden files up after reopening the file, go to Display > Show menu and choose what you want from the options available.

# 3 21-01-2005 , 05:16 PM
user added image Well that is the strange thing, I did press enter but it still would not work?

Also with the menu Show if i do Show > Select All it does not let me see the hidden objects user added image
(wait nevermind i see it in hte display section, i was looking in the other show menu :p )

Last edited by pixelsoul; 21-01-2005 at 05:23 PM.
# 4 21-01-2005 , 05:33 PM
On this one you can see a little better that i did hit enter, none of the boxes are selected on the right, and it says off ?

*--------------------------------------EDIT

This is really strange now it works on 1 half and not on the other half :o

*--------------------------------------EDIT 2

Solved it geometry was a mess user added image

Attached Images

Last edited by pixelsoul; 23-01-2005 at 09:20 AM.